And on this occasion, we are going to take advantage of the fact that we have the duties done and we have 30 days ahead, to explain to you the last detail how we prepare a trip: dates, travel time, destination choice, budgets, organizing the itinerary, etc…
That's right, that the MONDAY, APRIL 5, at the return of Holy Week, We will publish THE CHOICE OF DESTINATION, THE PLACE WE HAVE CHOSEN To spend these 18 days on vacation, and throughout the month we will be publishing about 10-15 articles on how we got here, how we have chosen our hotels, route, means of transport, places we want to know, budgets, etc ... So we want to collect all those questions that many times come to us by email or here (how do we go so many days? How do we choose the travel destinations? How do we get certain prices? Etc ...). And while, these 7 days, we will do ...
... !!! THE II PORRA CHAVETAS.ES !!!
As we already did on the trip to URUGUAY, ARGENTINA and ANTARTIDA 2009, and the article Next destination (AND PORRA)… We will reward the winner of the destination we will go to in the next dates. On that occasion, the I PORRA CHAVETAS.ES , of 45 participants (but in more than 1 month of cheerleading) was won by a single person, Fmanega, one of my favorite travelers and one of the creators of one of the most original and most enjoyable blogs of the traveling community, Fmanega for the world.
On this occasion, since several travelers have encouraged me to email, the rules / clues will be the following:
- The destination is a single country from any continent in the world. It is a country, not a place like Antarctica could be. It can be from Asia, Oceania, North, Central or South America, Africa or Europe. Discarded are the poles, hehehe
- He destiny is much more "traditional" which could be last trips like Syria or Antarctica. Do not look for convoluted countries, we are not going to Togo or Sierra Leone.
- Each participant can do a single bet and these will be done putting a comment on this article to make it as transparent as possible. Never by email.
- There will be at most two winners and prioritize the order of entry on the web. That is, if there are already two bets that I am going to Cyprus, it makes no sense to say Cyprus again, since the prize will be for the first two who bet. Hint: It's not Cyprus.
- We will publish the destination on Monday, April 5 at 23:59 (that is, I give the whole Monday 5 as well). Bets will close on Monday at 23:45 (to have 15 minutes to publish the results and the destination)
- He prize will consist, as in the I PORRA CHAVETAS.ES, in a I remember as original as possible the chosen destination, which I will mail to the house of the 2 winners (if any). Max: 2 winners
- They will not be able to participate neither relatives (nor Paula nor me, of course), or contacts from Facebook (because I gave an explicit test there) or friends who already know the destination (Josep, Angela, Juve, Ruth and some other). Only independent travelers who follow the web.
TO 01.04.2010, THE DEADLINE IS OPEN FOR A SECOND ROUND OF BETS PER PERSON AND !!! NEW TRACKS !!!
TRACK 1.- It is a new destination that we have never walked before.
TRACK 2.- We will make internal flights within the chosen country.
TRACK 3.- We will also use an airplane; transport over land, over water and railways.
TRACK 4.- Destination requires us to access a valid passport.
TRACK 5.- The trip combines several zones and various types of experiences.
TRACK 6.- There are no kangaroos (this goes for my father, although he already knows the destination, haha).
TRACK 7.- History and / or man and / or nature has left some important legacy.
II PORRA CHAVETAS.ES
LAST UPDATE: 05.04.2010 at 23:45 - PORRA CLOSED
NUMBER OF BETS: 32 (in 7 days approx)
* ISABEL: Mexico
* SONIA AND ELENA: Peru
* JOSÉ: Egypt
* VANESSA: Costa Rica
* JASON: Costa Rica
* VICTOR: * No vote according to rules
* BEA: India
* RUTH: * No vote according to rules
* MYRIAM: Thailand
* SELE: India
* DEW: Egypt
* CARME: Japan
* VANESSA AND ROGER: Thailand
* GLORY: Greece
* ALBERTO: Malaysia
* SILVIA: U.S
* CRIS: Canada
* CHARLES: China
* ISABEL / 2: Turkey
* JASON / 2: Vietnam
* VANESSA / 2: Vietnam
* BLAI: China
* SONIA AND ELENA / 2: Brazil
* CARME / 2: Peru
* CARLOS / 2: Russia
* JESSICA: Kenya
* SANDRA: Turkey
* RAFA: Canada
* RAFA / 2: Malaysia
* TIGRYS: India
* SILVIA / 2: China
* MIMIPLUS: Kenya
* MIQUEL A RAYÓ: Argentina
* REBECA: Canada
Good luck to all
Paula and Isaac