Already previously, both in Cuba 2008, in Japan 2008…
… like in Syria 2009, we had brought our own guide.
You can find them here: JAPAN GUIDE and SYRIA GUIDE
For this trip, I have re-elaborated a new guide, which I will not publish for personal reasons, but if I want to thank the many websites, blogs and help that have facilitated its realization:
- The Antarctic FORUM of Losviajeros.com
- THE FORUM of Lonelyplanet.es / Geoplaneta
- He PKI Travel Diary, Excellent
- He Carlosolmo's Travel Diary, sparkly
- He Damian's blog, very detailed
- The information from Berclo.net
- He Slice of Ice blog (English)
- The excellent publicationsof the Secretariat of the Antarctic Treaty
- And much more information found thanks to Google (and some blogs that will be overlooked ...)
I would like, above all, to encourage all those travelers who undertake their trip to make their own guides, because every day I believe more firmly that a trip not only lasts the trip, but that it begins with its preparations and its PERSONALIZATION, and ends with your collection of photos, albums, etc ...
Another guide? Surely, for the next trip ...